I know I need to blog like long time ago about how I am doing in Bergen but everyday I can’t really get settled down till past midnight. So now its my very belated and probably tedious post about how i am doing here :)
After 12 hours of flight (on Singapore's Birthday, 9th Aug), which was not as tiring (at all), I reached Frankfurt airport where I was being checked thoroughly at the security check while doing my transit to Bergen. They made me take off my belt and shoes but most other people went through unchecked =.= Asians does look very prominent in Europe.
After reaching, I saw 3 chinese waiting for luggage, I walked closer to them and realized that they are speaking Cantonese! And I think I was seriously lucky to have met exchange students from Hong Kong university of Science and Technology (HKUST), and they are really really nice people! I’m seriously really grateful that they actually split up to share taxi with me when 3 of them could actually squeeze into 1 taxi (we had so much luggage that 4 of us can’t enter a single taxi).
Upon reaching the hostel and receiving our keys, we found out that I was actually sharing an apartment with one of the hkust girl that I just met at the airport!!
My roommate =)
No comments:
Post a Comment