New experiences overwrite the old memories each day..
We become a little more different from each other everyday..
These negligible changes accumulate quietly without our awareness, by the time we tried to look back and trace the origins of the transform, the reasons had already diffused..
~Neopets (2002-too embarrassing to state when i actually quit this game). Come to think of it, does my possessiveness of neopoints=money minded?
~Chung Cheng High (2003-2006), thank god the connection bridges from buildings to buildings weren't build while we are still in school.. We can miss some of the boring arts or design and technology lesson while walking XD

~Fruits Basket (2004) Actually I listened to fruit basket theme song and that's what inspired me to write this post. Quan, why can't our liking for guys in real life can't be like our likings for guys in mangas?

~Dunman High School Hostel (2005) Ignoring curfews and climbing gates, we can't sleep at night if we don't break the hall rules for one day XD
~Creation of SCORN (2006), At one point of time I really thought the idea could be made into a movie.. And yes now I know scorn means something is despicable while scorch is the word that got something to do with heat.. 
~The O Level and A Level intensive mugging period (2006 and 2008), Note the sign at the back "No studying is allowed in airport staff canteen" Not as if anyone give a darn about it..
~Our second FOE chalet at DownTown (2007), freaking miss someone shouting "Im the number 1 asshole!"
~Madly in love with Pilot G2 Pen (2007-present) Up till this point of time I still cannot use another pen other than pilot G2 0.5..
~Leong Chun Kiat (2007) Posting this just cuz I like this pic, haha the question mark on the wall fits his expression perfectly..
~Harmonica Band performance (2007-2008) That was me with the double bass and Jinci on the keyboard..
~Jing Bao Ying (2008) 18 for me on my 18th birthday! Is the jing bao ying aunty some sort of monopoly or what? I still can't find a second person selling this!!!!
~VJC lecture hall (2008) Everyone was ponning their last lesson before A levels, I dare to say that my class had the best attendance in this lecture hall..
~Way out from VJC (2008) And that was the last time we walked out from VJC after our last A level paper..And last but not least, Maplestory (2006-2009)..

(I photoshopped everyone in except for maddy3 ggnks and littlecomet)
I don't regret, because that was exactly what I wanted at that point of time..
Dwelling in the past is tempting.. I did try to stretch out my hand, but it kept moving on.. I am apologetic, it is too heavy for me to bring everything into the future..
Let's farewell here..
No comments:
Post a Comment