In front of the berlin parliament with yvonne's friend, Kelvin..
We didn't really care about it cuz we just thought it was stupid people forgetting where their rooms were and hence mistake our room for theirs. It was until about 1am at night when we switched off our lights and went to sleep (without locking the door cuz we both forgot) when our door was being opened AGAIN!! Whoever that was, he held the door open for a few seconds before closing it back. I was wondering how come this hostel got so many retarded people until our door was being opened again the 2nd time after about 3 mins passed. I spoke and asked who’s that and a man replied “sorry” in an unapologetic tone. That was when I realized things weren’t this simple.
On the next night Yvonne and I locked our doors after this scary experience. BUT THINGS WEREN’T OVER!!
I was being awoken by footsteps sounds in the middle of the night, while trying my best to sleep again, I heard someone trying to open the door!!!!! But whoever that was, he/she/it couldn't open because it was locked. I gotten really tense. I checked the watch and it was 5am!! Who walks into the wrong room at this hour?! And then before long I heard another attempt to open our door. OMG I seriously freaked out!!! And it was worsen by the sound of the key tinkling, I was so afraid that that person got the key to our room and if that’s the case, its definitely not something friendly ahead of us when someone tried to break into your room while thinking the people in the room were deep asleep!!! I checked for my source of light so that I could switch it on immediately in case anyone enters.
Luckily that person didn't manage to come in, but the adrenaline made me madly awake for more than an hour and I only could get back to sleep at around 7am.
No comments:
Post a Comment