Anyway first day I went to satisfy my chilli crab craving with my aunt's family!!! I was telling her if i didn't manage to eat it this time I cannot gan xin go back to HK!! I didn't take any photo cuz I was too desperate to eat and didn't want to waste a few more seconds taking photo!!!
A photo of my pretty cousin Elaine and my cute younger cousin!!! Haha pear shape face also! (quan quan >.<~~~)
Day 2 I went K with jinghan stella and adelyn!!!
Aiya Im so lazy to blog about the process.. Let me just skip to dinner..
A blurred photo of us first..
Our escagot! Super delicious!
Jinghan's chicken something.. she was complaining its not hot..
Ade's beef stew.. She complain she chew until mouth suan HAHAHAH!!!
We didn't manage to take a photo of stella's cuz we forgot!
My squid ink spaghetti (?).. I think its nicest out of all! They agreed!
I like this Gothic photo of me and the nice (posed) and fitting expression! Never ever have this when u are having a date!
Anyway the highlight of the day was realizing IT IS SUCH A SMALL SMALL WORLD!!! Stella accidentally saw me smsing my sg friend whom I met in HKU and realised that that she met that person before! He's stella's best friend's (in cchms) cousins's vvery good friend!!! Okay it does sound far away but there are some complications to it which I shall not mention it here XDDD LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment