There was an annoying guy behind me who kept singing LOUDLY during alot songs! Okay the only good thing is that he got a good voice which is not nan ting.. But good voice means more powerful! Yea so he was damn loud! Especially i was trying to enjoy the song that i love alot but he was echo-ing at the back.. So I was looking around to see if people around are also equally annoyed, then I saw MY FATHER WAS ALSO SINGING!!! Omg i suddenly feel very embarrassed for him.. So i tried to look to his left to see if other people are irritated by this (to his right is me n mum) and I was hoping they dun find us disturbing.. When i realised the guy on dad's left IS ALSO SINGING!!! OMG fine they win, I'm the not normal one..
The only shot of zi pai~
Friday, May 6, 2011
Urghhh back to my old habit about blogging the past again! Anyway on 28th April, parents n I go watch zhang xue you concert!!! I don't really listen his songs actually, probably have little memories of his songs although my family always play it in the car when i was young.. I was less excited coming to this concert than Faye Wong's, but to my surprise this was seriously more entertaining than her concert!!!!
Stage view from our seats! We were seated so in front!!! Excited~ I even did homework to prepare for this concert like reading up on background info on him and studies the songs he will be singing tonight! (okay study here just mean i went to listen the songs he will be singing)
I guess this auditorium can accommodate at least 5k-10k people? I bet like all the car parks within walking distance of this place is all full..
Ahhh he is lost among the dancers!!
His concert was super high!!! Thinking that he is 50 years old and still jumping and shouting around in the stage is really bu rong yi..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment