Tuesday, February 28, 2012


I think mianmian know it better than anyone, I am not rational at all and I can go on ranting about something for really long but will not have any constructive conclusion in the end.. I love to think excessively and 钻牛脚尖, push myself to the limit then realize there is no way out..
It has being so exhausting to keep thinking and thinking and thinking.. Usually at night its the hardest, but I goes to bed really early to avoid, so morning became toughest for me since I know I got another day to survive with all the thoughts weighing down on me..
Then I decided I should spare a thought for myself, and do something that I should have done more than a month ago.. Haven't I gotten enough hints that this is the right thing to do?! Shouldn't I find back the pride that I misplaced when I lost control?!

Thank you for making the already so fantastic experience there even better..
Thank you for letting me know how to 拿得起,放得下..

Anyway something really exciting to blog about!!! Despite me having 5 midterms and 1 super difficult assignment due right after my reading week, I am going to philippines during the 1 week sem break!!!!

I am going to Bohol island then Cebu for diving and snorkeling! But I think I wun have enough time to pick up diving course so i will substitute it with swimming =)
Bohol Beach I am coming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment