Friday, March 9, 2012

Off to philippines during reading week!!

Actually before I even went i made a super huge mistake which cost me 1.8k HKD!! I went to the wrong counter when I get my boarding pass and the staff told me I dont have a booking with them.. So I panicked cuz if I dont catch this flight I would miss my transiting flight, so I got tickets with them, in another words I double booked my plane to manila, one with Cebu pacific and another one with philippines airline (crap I didnt realise this till the last day of my trip).. And the new ticket costed me 1.8k, I could have went back to sg!!!

Anyway by the time we reached Tagbilaran its already the afternoon, we went for a quick swim..
Although we were welcomed with rain just 1 minute after walking out of tagbilaran airport, it was the only time it rained during the whole trip.. At night I had Lapu-Lapu fish by the beach..

The next day, Karl, Edward and I continued to go to the beach to chill out while zona, bill and felix went diving..
Time for some sun tanning!Karl kept insisted that the green coconuts are mutants of the "real" coconuts which is supposed to be brown LOL..
Karl was red like a lobster by the end of the second day! (He was worse after the snorkeling trip on thursday)Then afterwards Felix and the rest came back from their diving and joined us..Even the sunset is so pretty at the alona beach..That night, cuz it was our last night in tagbilaran, we decided to go for a drink at the beach..
We got like more than 10 litres of beer and some cocktails and played some drinking game with poker cards, crap I forgot the name of the game..

Halfway through the game, I had to go to the toilet so I went to the one at a local bar.. The toilet was at the end of a corridor which was totally dark, when I wanted to leave the toilet, a local came and helped me switch off the light of the toilet, then he started to be touchy.. Luckily I wasnt drunk so I escaped..

Anyway Zona was super drunk after that and Felix had to carry her back to the hostel.. Karl drank the most and was quite drunk as well while the rest of us were still okay..

The third day we traveled from Tagbilaran to Daumagaute..

Then very quickly it was the last day where we went to an island called Apo island for diving/snorkeling..

Apo island..Inside the boat, the rest of the people getting ready for their dives, Edward, Karl and I just stayed for snorkeling cuz I didnt have diving cert..

I saw like sea cucumber, sea urchin, starfishes, nemo and many other more fishes which I had no idea wats their names..

下了决定的决心居然是那么不堪一击..

No comments:

Post a Comment