In the morning I took train to Amsterdam while chun chun took plane back to Sweden. I do enjoy the time on the train alone listening to music, looking at the sceneries and thinking about random stuff.
But crap, now I had to do both the map reading and the photo taking.
The train station.. (This photo was taken during my 3rd day in amsterdam because that was the only day that wasn't raining)
I took half an hour to walk from the train station to my hostel when the hostelbookers indicated that its only a 3mins walk from the description. The hostel name is the globe, why did they have to put the name at such small font? 
Chunchun had being telling me about how good the chinese food in the china town beside thehostel were (she introduced that hostel to me) so I went for that despite me being very against eating asia food in Europe. Okay it was not bad but I think no one will visit it more than once if its opened in hongkong, there were just too many better siu mei than that.
After that its time to explore the city! I terribly hate the weather because its raining non stop,it made me just don't want to walk.
The Dam
Looking at this picture and the pictures below (taken in 2 different days) you will know how much difference the sceneries look when it rained and when it doesn't..


Damn freaking small!!! You have to stand directly under the banner before u can see the name..
Anyway it was a 8 room dormitory, there were some smell when I stepped into the room and was quite unpleasant, but 15 pounds per night what can I expect from it.
There was an Indian guy in the room when I went in and he was being really friendly and talking to me, he studied in London and just quit his job to come traveling. He asked me if I wanna walk around the city with him and im was thinking it defeats the purpose of metraveling alone. Well if he is better looking and not black I might have agreed haha!
After that its time to explore the city! I terribly hate the weather because its raining non stop,it made me just don't want to walk.
It wasn’t long before I knew my concern of traveling alone in a foreign city was not just me being paranoid. As I was walking along a small alley, a guy in his 40,50s approached me andasked me if he could ask me a question, so I was like “yea?” but starting to get alert. Thequestion that he asked shocked me, he asked if I was a boy or girl or ladyboy. I freaked out! Itried to pretend that I dun understand by waving my hands and walked away and he
followedme a while trying to explain what he meant to me. Then he said sorry and walked away. Butthen again, shall I take it as compliment because usually ladyboy look very pretty hahaha.


Shops at the City centre.
Anyway after being tired of walking in the rain, I entered the Amsterdam museum. I now hadthe habit of using museums as a resting and replenishing point haha. Okay so some part of Amsterdam was also being burnt by fire before, as usual..
I returned to the hostel pretty early, before 6pm because I didn't wanna get lost while trying tofind my way back to hostel when its dark/getting dark. I experienced it when I was in York and I felt pretty helpless (cuz I was alone then).
The indian guy I met in the afternoon talked to me again and he was showing me the marijuana that he bought, its 1g for 12euros and can be rolled into abut 3-4 cigarettes.
He was very nice and allowed me to take a photo of it! =)
At night I spent so much time surfing the web that the locals thought I dislike the city.
No comments:
Post a Comment