Monday, October 10, 2011

york 30/09-1/10

Left London for glasgow on 30th but will be stopping at York for 2 days while waiting for shing to join me from manchester before proceeding to scotland together.. Im posting this photo just because i think the colour contrast is very nice..
The City walls of york, one of the most complete medieval city wall standing in england today..I forgot whats this alr!

The apparently the most famous attraction for York, the York minister. Its one of the largest gothic cathedral in northern england..
Night View of the York Minister..


Sunset over a river, beautiful! Shing and I had some drinks and ate lunch cum dinner at one of the bars alone the river.. Was freaking hot that day under the sun.. He wanted to watch movie in york but I thought watching movie in a historical town was weird lol..

Anyway having stayed in york for 2 days, I had walked the city centre for more than 6 times and I still can get lost.. Im terrible with the roads..

No comments:

Post a Comment