Ohhh I forgot to mention that in the Brussels museum yesterday i saw this! They dressed up all the Manneken Pis in themes of different country and they were so cute!
They said no camera inside so they were not very clear since I took them secretly, I actually saw a Singapore dressed one!
Looked like its in some Malay Sari..
Day 2 in belgium, brussels: The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was the sound of rain, the first thing I heard when I woke up was the sound of rain. Yvonne was right, “anything also can don’t bring, umbrella cannot don’t bring”.
Since it was raining, we decided to hide in a museum first and see if the rain would stop after a while. The rain was so heavy that I swear the sleeves of my jacket could drip water. We chose to go to the comics museum and I saw tintin!
Since it was raining, we decided to hide in a museum first and see if the rain would stop after a while. The rain was so heavy that I swear the sleeves of my jacket could drip water. We chose to go to the comics museum and I saw tintin!
In primary school, I read so much tintin from the school library that I won the reader’s award =.=



After that we went to see the Atomium..
After that we went to see the Atomium..
We literately went there to take photo and just left, we were there for less than 20mins including the walking. It does feel a sense of achievement when we know we were there although we dunno wth was that. (Later I knew it was build for the 1958 world expo.)
After a long morning, we felt we had to treat ourselves to a terrific lunch!

And it was terrific, chunchun’s friends and wikitravel recommended it! The place was ex, it cost about 57 euros for this meal but was good if u don't think too much into the price.
After that we went to buy chocolate to send back to Singapore/hongkong. Crap the mailing fee was more expensive than the chocolates itself. Then we went to H&M cuz we both were dying of cold, all along I thought Belgium’s weather would be around 20 but cuz of the rain, it dropped to 8 degrees sometimes in the early morning.
Dinner was at this restaurant near our place, we didn't eat because we were hungry though haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment