Saturday, October 8, 2011

London in a nutshell.. 26-27/10

Since 25th september I had not being going to school cuz we went to London (well not as if i goes to school if i am in Bergen)..
First day (not counting the day of arrival) was touring around london city in the waterloo area to see the parliament, london eye and the Birmingham palace and eating fish and chips..
London eye.. Its practically the same as the Singapore flyer, and plus the weather that day wasn't amazing so I didnt choose to go up there.. Jobie Yvonne Jason and Amigo went up while Bosco Ivy fatshing and I choose to go somewhere else for a walk..
The British Parliament with gloomy sky..
Super cute squirrel that I see on my way to Birmingham palace!!! Felt like stealing one home!
Birmingham palace~ The weather failed me..
Dinner was steamboat at Amigo's place! Yvonne and I had to return early because we were staying at her relative's place which is at woking and is quite far away from the city..

Second day was shopping at a huge shopping centre at stratford, we spent a good ~4 hours there and only managed to finish a portion of the top floor and primart! The things there are dirty cheap, after living in Bergen, I felt like this is daylight robbery..

At night yvonne shing and I went to watch musical, something that I cannot miss when i am in london!
Phantom of the opera.. I had goosebumps when they sang and that's how good they are! Just that I hoped they had subtitles to the musical cuz i had a hard time catching what they trying to say..
Night view at the her majesty's theatre..

No comments:

Post a Comment